SPREAD THE JOY
Engaging Invites are great for weddings, anniversaries, special birthdays, bat mitzvahs and any event where you want to make an impact, before it even starts.
WHEN TO ENGAGE
Invites are in our name, but we also help you engage AFTER your event with a very special Thank You.
Attendance is practically guaranteed when your video invitation uses the power of sound and motion.
Use an edited version of your event video and thank special guests with video memories or share the event with those that were unable to attend.
The video invitations and video brochures are made to order from our collection of premium paper stocks using offset printing processes.
Our standard size is approximately 5" tall by 8" wide and 1/4" thick, however, each order is custom and can be made in any size or dimension.
Each standard card features a 7" HD IPS LCD video display & built-in speaker that begins playing automatically once the invitation is opened. We can load your video content up to 15 minutes long onto the invitation and the rechargeable battery lasts for 4-6 hours of continuous play on initial charge.
Larger and smaller screens are available upon request.
Your invitation is one of a kind and completely custom to your needs. Creating your exciting invitation takes only a few weeks as we work closely with you to ensure your satisfaction.
Phase 1: Content
3 business days from receipt of your completed forms
Phase 2: Design
14 business days
Phase 3: Production
Complete and return two forms along with a 70% deposit to kick off the process. These forms are integral to the creation of your project because this is how we gather all the information, photos, videos and graphics we need to create the invitation of your dreams. Once we receive the forms and deposit, we will send you an invoice and an order schedule and begin work on your project.
From the day we receive all of your content, it will take five business days for us to have the first draft of your paper invitation as well as the video content ready for your approval or feedback. You may request up to two rounds of revisions after which further revisions will be charged at an additional cost. Once your feedback has been received, you can expect revisions within three business days. We require your final approval on a digital proof before moving on to Phase Three.
We will print and produce your video invitations only after receiving your final approval on either a digital or physical. You will receive a notification via email when the invitations are ready to ship along with an invoice for the remaining 50% of your order. Delivery date will be determined on the timing of all three phases as we work closely with you based on your needs.
We will design the graphics on your invitation for a flat rate of $250. This includes two rounds of revisions. Any design work beyond this is billed at $50 an hour. You may also design your own card using our PDF template as a guide. Files should then be submitted in a vector/editable format (a.i. or .pdf) with all fonts outlined.
We will put your video together for a flat rate of $600 using photos, video clips, copy and music that you provide. This includes two rounds of revisions. Any work beyond this is billed at $80 an hour. You may also send us a finished video. We can accept almost every file type, however, .mp4 and .mov are the most common and work best. Your video should be under 2 minutes in length and in landscape/widescreen layout.
All orders require a 70% deposit to begin the process. The remaining 30% is due once your order is packed and ready to ship. Prices shown are for our basic invite style.
25 Invitations (minimum order)
Existing Sample (for quality)
*Contact us for pricing on orders over 500
This custom video invitation and table setting was inspired by a found piece of fabric. Copper & green is one of the biggest trends for 2017. Video invite constructed using maple wood veneer, palm leaf and laser cut copper mirror plexi.
312 11th Avenue
New York, New York 10001
Visit our FAQ to get the answers to common questions.
It's easy. Send us an email, or contact us via the form below. Please include the type of event, date of event and quantity of invites. We will take it from there!
YOU'RE INVITED to receive our complimentary EXPERT INVITATION DESIGN GUIDE, including Timeline & Tips from THREE celebrity wedding personalities.